Our client, an internationally renowned and market leading fresh produce business with interests across the world, are now looking for a Head of Trading.
To lead the strategy, development and day to day performance of an assigned Business Unit:
- Set and deliver a business unit strategy in line with corporate objectives and financial targets.
- Create and deliver annual budgets and business plans in collaboration with the team.
- Manage customer and supplier relationships.
- Deliver new business growth and grow current core business.
- Manage the sales and the procurement activities of all the members of the team.
Significant and demonstrable experience in managing a business unit with financial responsibility, ideally in a fresh produce trading environment within wholesale, foodservice and catering.
Current experience in business unit management across procurement, sales, commercial and category management within fresh produce.
Highly developed commercial negotiation skills.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Experience in developing and delivering market growth, sales and new business plans.
Excellent people and team management skills, with a focus on the organisation’s values.
Track record in leading and facilitating business performance improvement projects and initiatives.
Excellent collaborative skills with an ability to build and maintain partnerships and strategic relationships across a diverse supplier and customer base.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional knowledge of EU customers would be desirable and ability to speak Spanish would be beneficial.
For more information on this confidential opportunity, please contact Helen Lodge on 07885 361718 or George Christoudias on 07715698157. Eden Search & Select are managing this project exclusively.