A global fresh food business and market leader.
The Managing Director, UK will lead a multi-million pound division within the group. They will lead the overall performance, people, strategy and development of the Division which encompasses multiple sites. The successful candidate will ensure formulation and delivery of divisional strategy and financial and commercial targets.
- A Senior leader with significant credibility within the Fresh Sector
- Senior leadership capabilities and ability to build high performing, engaged teams
- Ability to develop a platform for succession planning, creating opportunities to nurture and introduce new talent into the division.
- High levels of engagement, professionalism, honesty and integrity as well as excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communicator across all levels of the business and possesses excellent stakeholder management skills. Ability to navigate and manage communication, engagement and relationships across a large PLC.
- Multi-site leadership experience (£100m / £200m +), functional breadth across procurement, commercial and general management.
- Highly developed commercial negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience in developing and delivering market growth, sales and business plans.
- Strong leader, with demonstrable experience in Performance Management, team motivation and succession planning.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, linked to a fast moving environment.
- Strong financial acumen and extensive experience of P&L ownership, ideally within complex and fast paced trading environments.
- Profit orientated and cost conscious.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly emotionally intelligent with a natural ability to adjust communication and influencing styles as required.
Location is flexible with remote working an option for the successful candidate.
For more information and confidential discussion on this exciting role, please contact Helen Lodge or George Christoudias at Eden Search & Select Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org.